Job Title and Responsibilities
Principal /Head of School.
My responsibilities include Co-ordination of all academic and non -academic activities in the school, Staff training, motivation and welfare of students. Liaise with the ministry of education and other external bodies on behalf of the school. School community relationship
I am proactive with very good interpersonal skill, a team player with good listening ears, self-propelled, diligence and commitment to goals attainment. I have spent the last 27 years teaching and managing educational institution at various levels. I am detribalised and strongly hold the view that the workers home is where he or she lives and work.
BSc(Ed)- Physics, PGD -info tech, MBA -Project Management, M.Ed. -Educational Administration and Planning, PhD in Education Leadership, Policy and Change ( in progress).
Professional Memberships /Training Obtained
- Licentiateship- Textile Institute, Manchester, UK
- Associate-Textiles Institute Manchester.UK
- Fellow-Chartered Business Management Professionals.
- University of Reading——– Managing people
- British council ————-Understanding IELT
- University of Groningen—-Decision Making in critical situation
- University of Birmingham—-Character and virtues of education
Leadership and Planning, Human capital development, crises and turn round management and remediation for slow learners.
I am keenly interested in researching on Leadership and Innovation. My on- going PhD research work is on “The Influence of Leadership styles on school effectiveness”
- The impact of info-tech on the diversification of projects in the textile industry
- The influence of management techniques on school effectiveness
- Teaching to achieve result.
- Creating a harmonious interpersonal relationship at work.
- Influencing the lives of the 21st century students and workforce
I presently provide Instructional Leadership at MasterCare International School, Asaba.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 08026604169.