1. General information on data processing
1.1 Processing of personal data and its purpose
Master Care International School (hereinafter referred to as ” MCIS” or “we”) processes personal data of users exclusively to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. When visiting our website, the following user data is processed:
• IP address
• Browser used (type, version, language)
• Operating system used
• Internet service provider
• Date and time of access to our website
• Files viewed on our website
• Website from which the user has accessed our website
• Website that the user accesses via our website
The processing and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must be stored for the duration of the session. The log files contain IP addresses or other data that enable the user to be assigned. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the web pages. In addition, the data serves to optimize our websites and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. Any processing of personal data is carried out exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes. These data will not be used for advertising, customer service or market research purposes.
1.2 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data of our users is regularly carried out with the consent of the user. An exception is made in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and we are permitted by law to process the data.
1.3 Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the persons concerned will be deleted or blocked by us as soon as the purpose of the storage is no longer applicable. In the case of data processing for the provision of the web pages, the data is deleted when the respective session is ended. In case of storage of personal data in log files, the deletion will take place after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible, provided that the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated beforehand, so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client.
3. Language settings
4. Email contact
Users can contact us via the provided e-mail address. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored by us. The data is used exclusively for processing the establishment of contact and subsequent communication. In this context, it does not pursue the forwarding of data to third parties. The personal data sent to us by e-mail will be deleted when the respective communication with the user has ended, i.e. as soon as it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. The personal data additionally collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
MCIS uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal data of users against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
6. Rights of the person concerned
If MCIS processes your personal data, you are a data subject with the following rights vis-à-vis MCIS.
6.1 Right of access
You can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us. If we process your personal data, you can request information from us on the following:
the processing purposes;
the categories of your personal data which we process;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed or will disclose your personal data;
• (if possible) the planned duration for which we will store your personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the duration of storage;
• the existence of a right to rectify or erase personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by us or a right to object to such processing;
• the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
• all available information on the origin of the data, unless the personal data has been collected from you;
• the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
6.2 Right of rectification
You have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete incorrect personal data concerning you.
6.3 Right to deletion
You can demand that your personal data be deleted immediately. We are obliged to delete your data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
• Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
• You revoke your consent on which we base the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
6.9 Automated case-by-case decision making including profiling
• Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
If we have made your personal data public and are obliged to delete it, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the data controllers who process the personal data that you, as a data subject, have requested them to delete all links to your personal data or copies or replications of your personal data.
The right of cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary.
On the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
To fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to us;
For reasons of public interest in the field of public health; for archiving, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes, insofar as the said law is likely to render impossible or seriously hamper the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
6.4 Right to limit processing
6.4 Right to limit processing
Under the following conditions, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data:
• if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period which allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
• if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
• if we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
• if you have lodged an objection to the processing and it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, these data – apart from their storage – may be processed only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
6.5 Right to information
If you have asserted the right to correct, delete or restrict processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed by us of this fact, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6.6 Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without hindrance by us, provided that:
• the processing is based on a consent and
• the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that your personal data be transferred directly from us to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons may not be impaired in this way. The right to data transferability does not apply to the processing of personal data which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
6.7 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will not subsequently process your personal data unless we can prove that there are compelling reasons for our processing that are worthy of protection and outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
6.8 Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent to us at any time. By revoking your consent, the lawfulness of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until the revocation is not affected.
6.9 Automated case-by-case decision making including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effect vis-à-vis you or significantly affects you in a similar way. This does not apply if the decision
• is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
• is authorized by national legislation to which we are subject and that legislation provides for appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
• with your express consent.
6.10 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, particularly in the state you are resident, your place of work or the place where the alleged infringement occurred, if you consider that the processing of your personal data carried out by us infringes on your privacy
7. Responsibility for content and information
Our web pages contain links to internet offers of external providers. The contents of the internet offers of external providers were checked by us when the link was set up to determine whether they violate applicable laws under civil or criminal law. However, it cannot be ruled out that these contents may be subsequently changed by the respective providers. If you are of the opinion that linked external pages violate applicable law or have other inappropriate content, please inform us. We will check your notice and remove the external link if necessary. MCIS is not responsible for the content and availability of the linked external websites.
8. Inclusion and validity of the data protection declaration
By using our websites, you consent to the data processing described above. This data protection declaration applies only to the content of MCIS. Other data protection and data security regulations apply to the linked external content. You can find out who is responsible for these offers in the respective imprint.
Due to the further development of our websites or the implementation of new technologies, it may become necessary to amend this data protection statement. We therefore reserve the right to change the data protection declaration at any time with effect for the future. The version available at the time of your visit to our website always applies.
© 2020 MCIS
All rights reserved.